Hi, new to The forum and new to BMW

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good write up mate.. informative and a balanced view.. i too came from Blades... but just prior to my HP i bought my bucket list bike a 04 10R ..was pretty mental.. had an RR2 blade for 5 years and a sublime RR9 for 3.. the 9 was a supreme all rounder... great package..faultless actually, the HP /thou RR I feel like you is much more foccussed but almost just as easy to ride... upper quartile is really mental.. just wants to flip the front.. I do miss the smooth delivery and midrange of my RR9.. I find myself still adjusting and having to concentrate on what im doing on the Beemer .. no doubt you will to im guessing..

Last edited:
Thanks bud, got it now.

Still love the blades, they make great track bikes as well. Just need a revised model now with some toys to put them on the same page as the rest now. Rumour has it there will be a big revision coming 2016/17

here is a pic of my RR9 track bike. Great bike, fitted IRC TC system, didn't stop me losing the front end though and breaking my collar bone at Knockhill last year though.

Last edited:
Welcome fella. I'm new to this site too by the locals seem a friendly bunch!

Back