Hi new member

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigT

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Well my name is Tony and I have just acquired the 2017 BMW and I am waiting for BMW to deliver it. seems like forever! A friend of mine suggested I join your Forum and he calls himself

Buggie.

I am not used to posting so I am hoping that you guys will be able to translate my posts until I get the confidence to let loose or release more information about myself.

I am 52 years young and until recently had 3 motorcycles, a ZZR1400 (2013), a R1 (2010) and also my baby the Kawasaki H2 (2016).

I sold the first 2 bikes in order to buy the BMW and also to gain more space in my garage, but for sure I will miss them dearly.

I travel with my job so my riding time suffers due to the amount of travel that I have to do with my work.

I love to go to then TT I have been every year since 2012, Fantastic place and fantastic people, if you have never been then I suggest you book straight away if you can get a ferry that is or wait a
few days 30 approx. and book for next year

I hope this intro is enough for now, looking forward to seeing how this all works and to getting the BM.

Cheers

BigT

Hi bigt and welcome to the forum:).

Great intro post :). Congratulations on the new bike, your feedback and contributions will be very interesting based on it's stable mate. A few pics in due course when the garage is replenished?

Hi BigT, welcome to the site, cracking bikes you've got in the garage now. I take it you meant Budgie is your friend?
TT lover as well, sounds like you have all the qualities needed to be a valued member here.

Take care.

JimmyMac

Quality intro mate.. great choice on bikes too... all goodies there.

Welcome aboard..

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice intro Tony, I've been called worse things than buggie mate.image.jpgthought I'd put this pic up from last years TT, me on the right, twin bro next and big Tony giving my nephew a smacker, oh and Kev behind but we don't mention him to much as he rides a duckarti 1299 lol.

BigT ?........ Your handle should be F**king BigT.

Just to keep the rozzers from bothering you Tony I think you should get a Tachograph fitted to your ZZR, I tow trailers smaller than you.

Hahaha.

JimmyMac

Hi Alex,
I went for motorsport colours this time mate hence the long wait:(

Thanks to everyone for the nice welcome and Budgie nice one :excitement::excitement:, it'll not be long now before we are all sat there again will it? I.O.M here we come!!

Welcome BigT. Great intro!! Would love to visit TT someday, as looks like great atmosphere. Have to make do with it on TV for now. Enjoy the 2017 Beemer when it arrives :)

Welcome along. Fellow TT visitor and 17 RR owner here. Enjoy the bike an the forum, Cheers

Latest posts

Back