Hi Guys!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laj-Rai

Reaction score
Hope you are all well...
My name is Laj and I am from Birmingham.. UK.. Just brought my first bmw S1000rr afew days ago after upgrading from a Gixer 600... The amount of power this machine has is unbelievable! Still early days and a lot too learn from her [emoji16]..
ed421b99c40708ebcd250b68a8fd423a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Laj and congratulations on your new RR!

Your bike looks fantastic, am really glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying yourself already, they certainly are incredible machines!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Welcome along Laj,
It looks like you have a very clean bike, enjoy the buzz.

Hi Laj, great looking machine, big power increase from your gixxer...no more dropping gears to get her going mate..

Enjoy your new machine.

Stuart

Hi Laj, great looking bike with some tasteful additions, that Akrapovic makes a great tune.

Welcome to the site from Scotland.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Laj and congratulations on your new RR!

Your bike looks fantastic, am really glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying yourself already, they certainly are incredible machines!

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
Hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli
Thank you Oli.. tbh I love the tracks the most but going to wait a month or so until I get used to the bike lol

Welcome along Laj,
It looks like you have a very clean bike, enjoy the buzz.
Thank you!! N I will [emoji16][emoji16] don't think I'l ever get bored of her

Hi Laj, great looking machine, big power increase from your gixxer...no more dropping gears to get her going mate..

Enjoy your new machine.

Stuart
Thanks Stuart.. hahaa trust me [emoji16]

Hi Laj, great looking bike with some tasteful additions, that Akrapovic makes a great tune.

Welcome to the site from Scotland.

JimmyMac
Thanks buddy [emoji109]

Latest posts

Back