Hi from Wales

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyZXR

Reaction score
Own 2012 s1000rr sport looking at 2016 model in black, read posts on here often so thought I'd join

Cheers :p

Hi Andy. Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining up. There are a few riders from Wales on here. Just make sure your bike has abs pro fitted as Bmw included it in the build from around March this year and it's nice to have as a no cost extra.

Yeah made sure ive ticked all the boxes lol, apart from alarm and the forged wheels, still undecided about wheels !!

Hi matey, and welcome. I decided against an alarm, no-one seems to take notice anyway. A tracker of some sort appears to be better and I can vouch for that lol. I went for the wheels, soooo much better but I guess it depends how you ride...

Agreed forget about the alarm, go for forged wheels as you'll never be able to get after markets for the same price

Cheers guys need to save a little more now lol, does anyone know if slick plug off my 2012 model will fit the 2016??

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Cheers guys need to save a little more now lol, does anyone know if slick plug off my 2012 model will fit the 2016??

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hmm. Not sure. But you should have a slick plug with your 2016 anyway?

Latest posts

Back