hi from vancouver island

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr1s

Reaction score
Hey all,

Originally from yorkshire....lived many places but finally settled in Canada, loved and lost lots of bikes over the years:biggrin-new:...looking at getting the new s1 naked when it comes out...love nekkids :fat:

Hi. Coincidence, I've been in touch with a guy in Victoria today, thinking of visiting BC. Maybe long term. Not far from you? Whereabouts in God's county are you from?

Cheers for the welcomes!

Hi. Coincidence, I've been in touch with a guy in Victoria today, thinking of visiting BC. Maybe long term. Not far from you? Whereabouts in God's county are you from?

Originally from Seacroft area then spent a few years in Bramham, nr Wetherby, before running away to the RAF...not lived there since 1988...it's amazing how much parts of Leeds have changed over the years...BC is awesome, i really like it and have just moved here from Ontario so still lots to explore. If you need any info/help about BC give us a shout...Chris

Cheers for the welcomes!

Originally from Seacroft area then spent a few years in Bramham, nr Wetherby, before running away to the RAF...not lived there since 1988...it's amazing how much parts of Leeds have changed over the years...BC is awesome, i really like it and have just moved here from Ontario so still lots to explore. If you need any info/help about BC give us a shout...Chris

Small world. Lived just outside Barwick in Elmet for 10 years and moved recently to near wetherby (Bardsey). Thanks for the offer, may well do!

Latest posts

Back