Hi from the Midlands

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barmy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just about to get my first S1KRR (a used old girl being a 2011 model with 14k on her).
I loved the look of the bike ever since I first clapped eyes on those pre launch pictures you get, I've been a bit lost with bikes the last 15 months having too many (now the wife's nagging so I need a keeper, so hopefully this S1KRR is the one) here's goes my little list over the last 15 months....
current bike Aprilia Tuono 2009 (trading it in)
Yamaha R1 2008
yamaha R6 2009
Suzuki Hayabusa 2012
Yamaha MT09 2014
Triumph Speed Triple 2011
KTM 640 LC4
Yamaha Thunderace
a bit of a mixed bag as you can see, I'm sure I'll be happy with my next purchase.

****Anything to look for or test on the 2011 S1000RR with 14k on the clock on my test ride and upcoming viewing?

Thanks and looking forward to the experience.

Hi Barmy, the bike will be faultless I'm sure, but full service history is worth its weight in gold for residual value.

Welcome, JimmyMac

Hi Barmy, welcome to the forum. Things to look out for on the test ride? Usual stuff, check for fluids dropping out the bottom, there shouldn't be any, check for any damage, bad noises. Check all the switchgear is working correctly as they can be faulty on earlier models. Full service history, from a dealer, will give you piece of mind.

Latest posts

Back