Hi from Sunny Newcastle!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davefire

Reaction score
Hi all, I've joined the site to get as much info on the BMW as poss before handing over the cash for a second hand 2012 model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Hi Dave, welcome and good luck with your search, some good deals around now that the new model is out.

What are you changing from?

Hi Dave, welcome and good luck with your search, some good deals around now that the new model is out.

What are you changing from?

Currently have an old blade 1996, it was/ is a hoot but looking at something a little more updated so to speak. I've had a range of bikes, the most frightening was the K1 thou back in 2001. As I mentioned I would like to get hold of a 12 model if the price was right, the dealers seem to want top money, I understand they need to make a profit which is why I'll probably buy private if one comes along, as you say the new model is due so hopefully I may be able to source a private sale from this forum. Do they come up often on this site? Cheers

Latest posts

Back