Hi from lincoln

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee0113

Reaction score
Hi i currently have a gsxr k6 1000 which is up for sale and hopefully ill have a s1000rr this week just need to find one i like question is ive seen a few 2011 models and a few 2012 models is there much difference except price and cosmetics is it worth the extra money

Thanks

12 was the facelift year. Revised geometry. 11 got the heavy crank at some point (same as 12+).
I felt the '12 was worth getting, as it was a refinement of the original.

- Sent from Mobile

Hi i currently have a gsxr k6 1000 which is up for sale and hopefully ill have a s1000rr this week just need to find one i like question is ive seen a few 2011 models and a few 2012 models is there much difference except price and cosmetics is it worth the extra money

Thanks

Hi, welcome to the forum buddy :). A load of us are off to Cadwell for a trackday on Monday, not too far from you I think. As Alex says the 2012 was a refinement of the original. TBH they are all great, but if you can stretch to the '12 then it would be a good move overall.

Thanks for the replies im thinking the 2012 model then and ill come over to cadwell its only 30 mins away

Thanks

Welcome Lee, someone else from Lincolnshire :victorious:, hope you get smart RR lined up

Hi Lee, welcome to the site pal. Enjoy the new bike, there are quite a few members down your way.
Was stationed in Lincolnshire and Huntingdon whilst in the RAF so know there are loads of little back roads for you to enjoy, take care.

JimmyMac

Thanks everyone for the replies im just about to leave hopefully will be buying one today

Latest posts

Back