Hi from Halifax in Yorkshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleT46

Reaction score
Hi All

I bought a 2016 1000RR back in June and I absolutely love it - be great to share ideas etc..

Welcome Dale. What's your history like with bikes?

Last edited:
Welcome on board Dale, what mods have you made to your bike so far?

Hi Alex, well I passed my test 3 years ago and I've had a mixture of bikes.
1st - Diversion F 600 10 Plate
2nd - Kawasaki Z1000SX 13 Plate
3rd - Ducati Multistrada 1200s Touring 65 Plate
4th - Obviously the S1000RR - 1st Sports bike and I have to say I love it. So far I have done about 2200 miles. The more I ride it, the more I love it :)

Only thing so far has been a tail-tidy and a smaller plate. I've like a darker screen and levers next once I have the money to get them

Hi - Yeah it was a great bike and to be honest you can ride those like a sports bike too. Full of toys and great for touring I guess but at the end of the day I've always wanted a sports bike so had to get rid and get one of these :)

I've always had sportbikes but there's a little bit of me would love the multi .
What was it like reliability wise ?

My mate has a 1200S, he's had it for nearly 3 years with no issues, they're a big bike but you can chuck them around and they shift, only thing he finds is that he can't move around on the seat much as it's quite a plugged in riding position so finds it a bit uncomfortable after a while.

Latest posts

Back