Hi from Essex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richieboy

Reaction score
Hi,

Just thought id say hi. And add a little about myself. Bike list so far Yamaha fizzy 50cc lol,KR1S,ZXR 750 rr,yamaha R1 and current ride 675 Daytona.
although I have just purchased a S1000rr and picking it up Thursday 16/6/2016 and cant wait.
had an absence from biking of about 10 years so most of the bikes where some time ago and continued with cars my current car being a supercharged M3.
decided to get back into biking and purchased the Daytona which I luv,after lots of research and already being a big fan of all things BMW I decided to look for an S1000rr.
like going to bike meet and chatting and meeting new people so hope to see some of you about.

Hi fella. Welcome to the forum, a few members down your way :). What bike / spec have you gone for?

Welcome Richie, you've owned some sports bike classics there, fizzy the fastest 50 back in the day, or was it the AP.... ?! Think you're going to enjoy your new s1000 :smile-new:

Bike I have purchased is a 2014 sport in the black red and white colour scheme with 4200 miles.Daytona that I own is red so all riding gear is suited to red.I like the red colour scheme on all the s1000 rr,s and am really happy with the bike I have bought:peaceful:

brother im in welling and and hope u get the best out of the bike lovely bike i currently have one

Hi Richie and welcome to the forum. You might get to see me out on the road, if you choose the lanes that is. What part of Essex you from?

Latest posts

Back