Hi All

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J10ET

Reaction score
Hi all!
Big BMW fan, drive a 2017 BMW M4 Competition (awesome car) and got my MOD 2 tomorrow so just purchased this evening a S1000RR Gen 3. Really fancied a 1299 but my BMW mad mate said they are junk and the S1000RR is the only way forward!
I?ll take his word!!
Thanks
Joe

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your test :) The S1000RR is a fantastic bike I'm sure you will love it. As Jay says 'go easy / steady' for a bit until you get a feel for how it handles.

Thanks! Yes it?s pretty much standard apart from a Racefit pipe, will be taking my time that?s for sure, looking forward to the spring ready for track days. Not a big fan of the road to be honest!

Welcome along Joe, WOW... S1000RR and you still have not passed your test, well I hope it goes well today? Good luck.

ps where are you from?

Welcome to the forum Joe, best of luck with your MOD-2 today!

An M4 and an SThou is quite the garage, hope you have many happy miles ahead of you with both vehicles [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum, there?s a fantastic community on here and loads of information

Oli

Yes passed my Mod 2 so all ready to go now, hopefully have a dry day in the next few days just to have a little go on the bike!

I'm from South Wales Phil so plenty of nice roads this way, looking forward to the spring though :)

Yes passed my Mod 2 so all ready to go now, hopefully have a dry day in the next few days just to have a little go on the bike!

I'm from South Wales Phil so plenty of nice roads this way, looking forward to the spring though :)
Congratulations on the pass Joe. :eagerness: you must be over the moon.

Enjoy your first ride out on the bike, your roads were built for riding!!

Latest posts

Back