Hi all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 591

Reaction score
Well after a lot of thought and review reading the decision was between a Honda Fireblade and BMW S1000rr, so you can probably guess which one got the vote. Had my 2014 model delivered yesterday. Only a fair weather rider (no comments lol) but looking forward to spring and getting out on it.
Already thinking about tail tidy , radiator guards etc. Previously owned an R6 which was great but had to try a 1000!!!!!!:sneakiness:

Nice one, I came off a fireblade for the S1. The fireblade is a great bike but so is the S1 you will enjoy it, have fun. Once you get mods fever it gets expensive, like you I only ride in good weather, mine is in hibernation now until spring.

I have started already ordered the paddock bobbins and now looking at radiator / oil guards, trying to decide on R&G or Evotech have already found reviews on this site. Also need to get a tail tidy but like you say that will be just the start of things...really looking forward to spring.

Back