Hi All glad to be back, New Track Bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kls

Reaction score
Hi all I'm back, its been a long recovery since my crash.
Just purchased a track bike (BMW S1000RR), I'm having some suspension setting changes for my weight, lost a bit since the crash. Should be delivered in a week, no rush as no track days planned till the weather improves at least until March.

Welcome back !! Glad you are back on the horse , well done. Look forward to hearing how you get on. Take it easy ! GB.

Hey, welcome back Karl! Glad to hear you're getting back to two wheels even if only on the track. All the best mate and like GB says, look forward to hearing your conquests :)

Hi Micky, No plans for conquests just take my time, you never know might meet you at a track day sometime this year

That's great news Karl im busting to get back on the bike and looking forward to a few track days with you

Track Bike

Track Bike

Attachments

• IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 48
Re: Track Bike

Looks bloody lovely that mate - with some nice spec.,will be a tool to play with for sure, nearly finished mine to more track orientation than road for this year ,will still be useable however, daytime of course , shall post up pic soon ,once graphics are done this week- hope to see you out there,GB.
PS IS that Akra cut down slightly ?

Last edited:

This one has not been cut down, if you do cut them down the Akrapovic logo goes under the hanger, cutting them down can make them louder.
Its last years BSB Superstock bike, the list of changes are huge

That bike looks real trick mate, glad to see you're breaking yourself back in gently.

Last edited:

What you doing to your bike?
I'm thinking about changing or reprogramming the ECU to a HP version, if that works I'll change to the Hp dash sp I can use the HP TC, ABS and lap timer

Looks bloody lovely that mate - with some nice spec.,will be a tool to play with for sure, nearly finished mine to more track orientation than road for this year ,will still be useable however, daytime of course , shall post up pic soon ,once graphics are done this week- hope to see you out there,GB.
PS IS that Akra cut down slightly ?

What you doing to your bike?
I'm thinking about changing or reprogramming the ECU to a HP version, if that works I'll change to the Hp dash sp I can use the HP TC, ABS and lap timer

Latest posts

Back