Hey all... Newbie member post...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferg2303

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just a welcome post. My name is Richard and I currently have a 2019 M sport s1000rr...

I'm from a small town called ST Neots in Cambridgeshire. I'm a massive motorcycle racing fan and have been riding for nearly 10 years. Haven't done a track day yet I was all geared up for sorting one this year, but with whats happening at the minute, that's on hold...

Look forward to chatting...
Thanks
Richard...

Welcome to the forum Richard and congratulations on your M-Sport RR!

What is your previous motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

I?m in Essex, near Chelmsford. Hopefully you can join a rideout this Summer, once the Covid situation has settled down sufficiently?

Enjoy the forum, there is a fantastic community on here [emoji846]

Welcome aboard! Great choice of bike...must have got one of the early ones

Hi
Thanks for the welcome, yeah my bike was one of the early ones. Got it from local dealership, it had 1 previous owner who couldn't get on with it (for some reason!?) Didn't bother me about having a previous owner as it saved me a bit of money.
Always been into sports bikes so I'd say my type of riding is having a blast around the twisties with a group of around 8-10 riders I know.
Started on a zx636 ninja when I passed my test. Then took a big jump and got my poster bike of a Ducati 1098s... absolutely loved that bike, if i could find it again id buy it back without a doubt. Then I got a 2016 R1 and then chopped that in for the s1000rr...
If there are any rideouts I'd love to meet up, if we ever get chance to...?

Welcome Richard. I am still slowly running my bike in. I am in South Herts so will drop you a line once the lockdown starts to ease off for a scratch about.
Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back