Hellooo..

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westdale

Reaction score
Hi all,

just a quick message to say hello. I have been visiting this site for a while and thought I'd get better use out of it for specific reasons, mainly racing issues associated with my 2013 HP4. Been riding 2 years, started trackdays last year on a 2008 R1 and lucky enough to upgrade at the start of this year to the HP4. Started racing a few months back with mixed results whilst the bike and myself are getting to know each other. hence using this forum to iron out all the unknowns I still have.

Cheers

Hello mate and welcome.. good intro.. you been riding only 2 years but your now into racing.. some man..ive been riding since i was a wean and only seen a racetrack for the 1st time July this year...enjoy the forum and let us know how your getting on..

Stuart

Stuart

Welcome along - Bananaman and Kyle on here race too. Which series are you in?

Hi Westdale, welcome to the forum and good luck with the racing. You probably know already that a few of us are HP4 owners, I am likely going to be putting mine to track only next year so may be picking your brains too.

Cheers for the welcome guys. Work strange times so hard to check in. Only racing with EMRA this year. Find out what's what and do a bit of learning.

Thats looks excellent. You guys have a great choice for tracks where we have loads of excellent roads and very little in way of tracks... wished we had more choice up here

Stuart

Back