Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stanno

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've grown up with bikes from an early age attending race meetings In which my father was competing. I've competed myself through schoolboy motocross, Wirral hundred road racing and riding on the road for many years and also touring. I currently instruct with a Trackday company and have rode a variety of bikes including two strokes ( still my favourite) twins, but late last year after a few seasons riding suzuki's I've built a race bike from a third generation s1000rr. I must say this is a fantastic bike, 203bhp at the back wheel from a virtually standard bike is unbelievable. It does everything with ease, if I'm critical about anything I'd say it's a bit vague on the front end when pushing on but I'm still running the standard suspension. It's interesting to check out the forums for information about the bike and to read people's thoughts on different issues, also it's handy to pass on some helpful advice to others regarding running these fantastic bikes on track. Cheers guys!:scooter:

Hi Stanno, welcome to the site. Great to have another knowledgeable member on here, there are lots of track riders on the forum. Myself not being one of them, lol.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back