Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba

Reaction score
Its great to find such an informative forum having just taken delivery of my s1000rr (for the track).

Hi Bubba, what about an informative introduction to go with the informative forum?

I need a good read as I have just finished Beavis's copy of "50 Shades of Pink".

Ill drop it in later Dunc. LOL

JimmyMac

Hi Sorry I'm from Redcar in Cleveland. I also own 1199 Panigale for the track. I gave up riding on the raod as its to dodgy for me.
I'm pretty tight with Philip Niel (Tyco BMW) and just had a trip over to Northern Ireland to collect my tricked up s1000rr.Im off to Cartagena at the end of January (first time back on track after full knee replacment).
The first outing on the bmw will not be until April at Portimao.I'll let you know how it goes,see if it's better than the Panigale :unconscious:

Hi bubba. did you get one of the BMW tyco specials, or is it something unique?

Hey Bubba, sounds great. Been looking at building a Tyco rep of my own, did you get yours done at Paintbox. Only guessing as you went to NI.

JimmyMac

It will be a bit special different electronics will take it over 200bhp !

The fairing is one of Alister Seeleys not sure where they are painted. I'll get some pics up asap.

Hi Bubba, welcome to the forum.
Your bike sounds like a great bit of kit. Pics and spec please! :smile-new:

Back