Hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZOOMYSCOTT

Reaction score
Hi all looking to swap to a beamer next season currently have a blade hoping to be a step up:calm::race2_smilie:

Welcome, I also moved from a blade. Totally different bikes in my opinion. Blade is easy to ride at speed , S thou requires a bit more concentration. Don't regret it though.

Hi mate....I had 2 blades. RR2 for 5 years and a sublime RR8 for 3..... I've got to say both were outstanding...the 8 was just about faultless.... I had a great connection with it... The engine was beautifully balanced all thru the rev range..handling and brakes were impeccable I.M.O... Ridden hard as it was pretty much constantly...it never put a foot wrong and never gave me a scare...I've bought an HP4 which for me was the only option after something that good...I've only done 1100 miles since September but like what I feel....can't wait for next season. My limited advice so far...I really can't think you would be disappointed... Blade or not...I also think the beemers have the edge on looks...my HP is stunning......go for it m8...hope this helps

Last edited:
Welcome Zoomy, can't add more than Beavis and Stuart, the Beemers are great and are full of tech to keep you safe whilst making maximum progress through the twisties. Enjoy whatever you choose.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back