Hello new S100RR owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAC

Reaction score
Hello from sunny Paisley, been riding kawasaki's for years, thought it was time for a change, always fancied the S1000, not been disappointed fantastic bike.

Appears there's a few Scottish on here hopefully see yous around

Hi mate theres a pile of us on here, I'm in Dumbarton, DL84 is from Paisley n all so your in good company...welcome... .....join up as a premier member, you can use Wurth in Paisley for bike products plus theres loads of incentives....see premier member section...12.5 quid for the year or 20 quid for 2 years...

Last edited:
Hi Jac, welcome to the site. There are whings of Scots on here and some who wish they were, lol.

Welcome to the site, usually kicking around the West coast and the Welly, mind say hiya if you see me.

Youll no miss big Stuart, he's got the cleanest hoose in Dumbarton.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Hi Jac, welcome to the site. There are whings of Scots on here and some who wish they were, lol.

Welcome to the site, usually kicking around the West coast and the Welly, mind say hiya if you see me.

Youll no miss big Stuart, he's got the cleanest hoose in Dumbarton.

JimmyMac

I'm impressed Jimmy...still posting while on the island... thought you didn't do technology Mr Dark Horse

Latest posts

Back