Hello New Member Guildford Area

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie

Reaction score
Hi there just wanted to say hello. I have just put a deposit on a lovely 2014 bike so will no doubt be on here looking for advice.

I will pop up pictures etc. once I collect it. Roll on some sunny dry days............

Darren

Hi there just wanted to say hello. I have just put a deposit on a lovely 2014 bike so will no doubt be on here looking for advice.

I will pop up pictures etc. once I collect it. Roll on some sunny dry days............

Darren

Hi Darren,

Welcome to the forum. Information is good on here and a nice bunch of lads.
What colour did you go for?
Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guildford
Thats a rough area
Did you get it from Vines
Give me a shout when you fancy a ride can meet up Newlands or Boxhill
cheers Steve
Also from Guildford

Hi there,

What a nice friendly welcome.

I went for a black red and white one which looks lovely. A bit of a change for me as my last couple of bikes have been all black. It comes with a few goodies but needs a tail tidy and a taller screen.

Good to know there are some other owners not too far away so look forward to a meet up and ride out when the weather perks up a bit.

Sounds like a good plan, I'm down in Haslemere, great roads down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Darren, great choice of bike and seems like you are in the middle of a group of friends you haven't met yet. Watch out for Bantam Steve, his Manor is so rough the dogs go around in threes.

Welcome

JimmyMac

Watch out for Bantam Steve, his Manor is so rough the dogs go around in threes.

Welcome

JimmyMac[/QUOTE]

Haha. Is that the women your talking about Jimmy !

Sent from Galaxy S7

Latest posts

Back