Hello guys!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechanictp

Reaction score
Hello guys and girls!

I am from Greece and i am planning on buying a used 2011-2012 S1000rr after the summer. I have a 2007 Honda CBR 600 RR for 4 and a half years now but i am thinking to sell it and go for a liter bike. I am between 2011-12 S1000RR and 2011-12 CBR 1000 RR.
I always was a honda guy, and i am but the BMW is my dream bike since it was revealed. I am a BMW fan in cars, i have an old E36

Good to meet you

Hello and thank you nice to meet you!!

I am afraid of some problems that i saw on the net..
What i have to look when i will choose the bike? What year i have to look for? Probably my money will be enough for 2010-2011 used.. Only if someone needs cash and sell his 2012 too cheap i can buy a used 2012. Sooo what i have to check and what problems and recalls there are for these bikes.

Is there any difference between 2010 and 2011? Any better reliability? Recalls?

Hello. Good choice of dream bike :)

What is the riding like in Greece?

Riding in Greece has some good thinks.. We have the best climate like Spain Portugal and other mediterranean counties. So we ride even the winter and i mean on a dry road not wet. It can rain for 2-3 even 5 days in a row and for 2-3 days it will have such a great sun and you can go everywhere wearing only your jacket/helmet/gloves. It is beautiful that thing with the weather. Last night was raining and today if i wasn't working i was on the road with my friend.... It is perfect.

Our road surface quality is not like yours in UK but some road are very good. Many car drivers don't give a f_ck about us, they can kill you in a moment.

Latest posts

Back