Hello Guys and Girls

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Soof yer mate lived in Leeds all my life...you get to Sherburn?

No mate, are you referring to squires? Sadly too many idiots, no offence, hang around up there for my liking. Guy I know ended up with a broken leg and ankle after some dick tried showboating outside the main entrance a few years back and slid down the road, took out 4 other bikers also, air ambulance job, not good. Nearest I get is I like the run over to Cawood from Tad, then Malton etc.

I usually ride up to Leyburn, Hawes, Skipton, or Helmsley to Whitby way depending on if I fancy fish and chips or some Wensleydale cheese lol.

Currently living near Wetherby but will be moving nearer to York either later this year or in 2017.

I head to the Dales mostly Some great roads up there.......I don't go to Sherburn often but it seems the number 1 spot round Yorkshire.....

Hi mate thanks for the welcome..

Your not kidding a big difference from the ninja. I went to see a zx10 at a dealers with the intention of buying that, I felt some brand loyalty to Kawasaki as the old ninja was a good bike. never cost me a penny and looked great. But as I walked in this beautiful BMW bike took my eye and the ZX10 never got a second look.

Not that I am John McGuinness but wow the BMW is light years ahead of my 7r in all department and a dam site more comfortable.

As for the Dales I get all over found some great roads the last four years, there is one out the top side of Kettlewell that I have never seen a car on yet. There is a great pub called the Devenshire arms at Grassington where I stop for food.

Latest posts

Back