Hello - from Warwickshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattmk1

Reaction score
Bought my gen2 s1000rr last June, nearly a year of trouble free use so far!

Be good to meet some fellow owners in Warwickshire areas (once restrictions lift obviously ?)

Cheers
Matt

Welcome Matt....what did you ride prior to your Gen 2? Have you done any modifications to it so far? Plenty of friendly advice here for road and track riders...look forward to seeing some pics

Hi Matt welcome nice bunch on here and very helpful ,I am south Birmngham and mainly ride on the Warwickshire roads happy to meet up when the stay home is lifted
I like to pop into Caffiene and Machine on the way home from my rides

Welcome to the forum Matt!

Very glad to hear you?re enjoying your RR [emoji41]
What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

As Marc says, shall look forward to seeing some photos in due course!

Enjoy the forum

Last edited:
Hi all,

At the moment I have a 1198s as well as the bmw. Iv gone through a few sports bikes carb R6/carb R1, CBR929rr, Fireblade rr6, but I tend to keep my bikes for a while.

Only thing in the market that tempts me at the moment is an rsv4 to be honest.

I use my bikes for everything, commuting in good weather, Sunday blasts, touring across Europe and want to get on track as soon as we are allowed.

I keep meaning to get to C&M but never made it before the lockdown! Let?s hope they open up sometime this summer.

I keep meaning to get to C&M but never made it before the lockdown! Let?s hope they open up sometime this summer.
Its biker friendly and some amazing stuff there ,we should do a meet when things start getting back to normal

Latest posts

Back