Hello from Scarborough

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlosthegr8

Reaction score
Hi from sunny Scarborough
ive just recently bought a 2012 S1000rr after years on r1s and blades and to be honest ive been missing out as this thing is just awesome
I am going on a 10 Day bike trip around Europe in august covering 2.5k - 3k miles and was wondering any advice for good tyres for the trip
Cheers for any replys
Carl

Hi and welcome.
Sounds like a great trip - the RR should make it pain free. Though adjustable rearsets might be an idea for a bit of extra legroom!

For tyres, most will make a shout for the proven excellent Metzeler M7RR's - they do it all for 4000miles a rear easily (especially with m-way jaunts).
Alternatives are; Dunlop SportSmart2's, Continental Sport Attack 3's, Michelin Pilot Power 3's, Bridgestone S21's.
I'm a Conti fan-boy so would go for them or the Metzelers, but I've not run the M7RR's myself.

Hi Carl, welcome to the forum :).

I recommend the M7RRs for longevity and fun !

Hi Carlos welcome to the site. M7RRs look just the ticket for your jaunt. Keep visiting the site, loads of advice and great peeps on here.

JimmyMac

Back