Hello from Morecambe.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you only need it for the motorways - if you stay on small roads and passes not required.

Loving all the responses thanks again I'm feeling really welcomed to the forum. Off to Derby today it's Lancashire versus Derbyshire today! We are gonna "kick some ass"
I'm open to suggestions and will begin planning maybe tonight if I have time.

The last time I did Switzerland we all stayed in Andermatt for the duration which is perfect for being central, and took different passes and routes each day. Finding good roads out of there is like shooting fish in a barrel.

The Stelvio is a must do. Tho like others on here I found the hairpins really hardwork specially on a sports bike.. ..

stuarts phone

If your willing to travel a little further, we visited Neushwanstien Castle (probably spelled wrong) on our way from Switzerland through Germany, it's absolutely amazing, beautiful structure, interesting history, well worth the trip :)

The last time I did Switzerland we all stayed in Andermatt for the duration which is perfect for being central, and took different passes and routes each day. Finding good roads out of there is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Will definitely be riding round all the passes close to Andermatt as where we'll be staying is not too far. Been looking at the maps and planning routes.
Any more suggestions
Cheers soof

Back