Hello from Essex

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ubik

Reaction score
Hello!!

I'm just on the brink of buying my S1000RR. Thought I'd have a lurk about on here first to pick up some tips and do's and dont's when it comes to buying. So any tips or thing to look out for would be great. Thanks !

I suppose like a lot of people it will depend on funds. I'm going to have about ?8000 so the newest lowest mileage I can get for that. Preferably black. What models are there.

And what the change over years for the face lifts and changes

Yes mate. Sooooo happy with it

i picked one up Wednesday. Nice 7 hour round trip to Bournemouth

I was after a black one and this one come up dammed cheep. I just had to get down there and snap it up.

2010 bike 14900 miles very good condition full BMW service history

How much do you lot think?

Last edited:
LOL

I paid ?7100 including all the r&g stuff the rear stand and it has a different throttle (3/4 turn).

Chuffed

Now for carbon overload LOL ( don't tell the wife )

Alex

Sounds good at that, you're going to spend a load more on the bike getting it just the way you want it lol!
What make is the front paddock stand?

Yes probably spend far too much on it. I'm a big fan of carbon bits then there's the exhaust. The stands are tech 7

Thanks for all the replies and welcomes. I'll be on here loads now. Once I get a chance to get a look into the bike and ride it of course

Back