hello from across the pond

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2weelferrum

Reaction score
hi am from California USA
i joined your forum which i intend to make my own.
i am in search of information on my 2014 HP4
am not new to motorbikes, but i am new to BMW
i currently own two other bikes, both are Yamaha R1's
one is my track weapon 2004 R1 and my street bike 2007 R1
i have been riding since i was ten years old. my father rode dirt and i got the bug since i was three
mom did not allow me to ride until i was ten.
and in one way of another i have been riding ever since.
i am now 49 years old and just last year purchased my HP4

i do all my own maintenance myself, i have horrible stories from those who call themselves mechanics.
i'll spare you for now hahahahaha

i have a well equipped garage.
it includes tire changer and balancer, a full motorbike lift, and a full toolbox of tools.
my race bike was built by me from scratch.
all i had was a motor, it took me two years to collect all the parts to build it.
it took me about one whole week to build it. eight hours a day.
but she fired up on the first try.
so anywho, i hope to make some acquaintances and find lots of information.
i too hope to be of some service to you all.

Welcome from Scotland...good intro, it sounds as though you have a really good set up there.

HP4 is a fantastic bike, ive got one also. The lads on here will keep you right with solid advice and info.

Stu

Hi 2weels, Welcome to the site from Bonnie Scotland. You seem well sorted over there, just a pity you don't get as much sunshine as we do here, you would get more use of your bike come winter;)

Hope you enjoy the site it is full of great people and information, I was over at the Progressive Bike Show in New York a few months back and the Americans all seem to be into customisation of their rides, do you do much?

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back