Hello everyone

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tino

Reaction score
Hello,

Just picked up my 2010 s1000rr sport model on Monday and am loving it!! Have moved on from my old Tuono V4 as wanted to go back to sports bikes. It was a toss up between the BMW or a zx10r and have no regrets so far.

My bike came with tail tidy, double-bubble screen, r&g bungs and an Akrapovic exhaust so really only looking at some rad protection for the time being. (Although the HP4 fairing kits on eBay look tempting!)

Really enjoying the smoothness of the motor. Thought I'd be missing out on the "soul" aspect of the v4 but the sewing machine on steroids nature of the rr seems to be working. Can't wait to get the bike on track when the weather's a bit nicer.

Looking forward to picking up some helpful hints and tips from the forum.

Ride safe all.

Hi welcome to the site only purchased mine this week but waiting for the good weather to return, thats one of the mods i want to do radiator / oil protection. Thinking of going the R&G route..

There's some guards on eBay from a company called SMoto. They look pretty good too.

Back