Hello everyone I am a new member.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, easily done!

He'd dislocated his thumb (which he put back in straight away) and snapped the ligaments around it.

Bike has broken and cracked fairings, fooked left rear set, sheared flush indicator, lots of paintwork damage, heavily ground down alternator cover and a very useful but pretty much worn down crash bung! Nothing major and can be fixed, just a long list of stuff to work though. :(
[/quote]

OH no what an expensive weekend he must be gutted!

And you didn't even get to ride. Do you go to many track days?
Do you ever go to H's cafe its the one over the road from Lyden hill at the Honda shop?

Hi babarr46 sorry didn't get the bit about the exhaust.
I sooooooo need my bike back it blew up over a month ago now pluss I need to run it in again.

Mine sounds like a bag of spanners on start up due to a defective balance valve in the headers and cos bike is now out of warranty i'm waiting for a decision from BMW. (could cost £1500).
If they won't do it then i'll probably get a full race system.

I've seen headers on ebay for as little as 45 quid pluss p&p but yes a full system would be the way to go as long as you don't mind buying a power comander and posibly getting a custom map done for it as well.

Latest posts

Back