Hello and thanks for having me.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloke

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be running in another S1000RR this week, so keen to get one back on track.
Cheers.
Bloke.

Welcome to the forum Bloke and congratulations on your new RR!

What RR do you have and where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
May you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

Oli

Last edited:
Hi Bloke,
Welcome on board mate, as above really, one of the better forums i've been privy 2 ,
how you finding the RR against your old 10?
just off to get the Almeria dvd off ya :)
Mut

Hi Mut, the ZX10 was/is a great bike but the BM is on the next level really, Does everything the ZX10 did but so much easier and safer. The confidence it inspires is fabulous. Just picked up me 2018 model and run it in dropping it off at Allen Jefferies for its first service. Next is get all the bodywork off for the Carbon replacement stuff and get away for some Euro trackdays, can't wait...

Hi Oli, I have the RR Sport. Just dropped it off for its first service at Allen Jefferies. Can't wait to get away to do some trackdays on it. Based in Harrogate in the heart of Gods country. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum bloke. Not far from you in York, AJ is my dealer of choice and are a forum vendor, good service team.

Based in Harrogate in the heart of Gods country. Cheers.

They moved it to Scotland?..........

Great to have you here Bloke you obviously know some folks on here already, this place is overflowing with technical knowledge for the track focused riders. Hope you enjoy the new bike and the site.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back