Hello all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frednec172

Reaction score
Hi,

I just done the deal and traded the GS in for a 2016 S1000RR really happy to be back on a sports bike. Sorry in advance for all the question's I'm bound to ask that have been done to death on here!

Fred.

Welcome to the forum Fred and congratulations on your new RR!

There are a few on here who have gone from GS's to RR's, and all seem very happy indeed :)

What colour and spec RR have you gone for, what sort of riding will you do primarily and where are you based?

Enjoy the forum, and may you have many happy miles ahead of you! :)

Oli

I loved the GS and it suited my needs at the time I would have another one a bit later on. I've managed to get a 2016 bike in Black and Red love the colours and it matches my leathers which is always handy. I'd like to enjoy the bike as standard first but i think next year on my shopping list will be a slightly taller screen, Tail tidy and an Akro exhaust so I will be searching the forums for information as I'm sure those questions have been asked before.

Fred.

Hi Fred. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new bike. Black and red is a very nice colour scheme :).

Welcome to the forum Fred..ask away...the lads will answer whatever you ask.

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back