Harris under yoke stand

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bakedbeats

Reaction score
Tried a search on this and didn't find a clear answer, so any help would be appreciated.

Has anyone come up with a good solution to using an under yoke stand (like the Harris one)?

I have the stand already, as it was used on my 636. It turns out to be the right fit for the s1rr (2011, ABS) but the bmw's brake lines are mounted and cross right under the hole where the pin needs to go.

I'm wondering if they can either be mounted elsewhere or if there is an aftermarket brake line set that would sort it without messing around with the system.

i have one,but my bikes a track bike so has different routed lines,if you can move the standard lines then no reason not too,just make sure they dont pinch anywhere

hel can supply a kit to replace all the lines on 2010/14 bikes retaining abs,or lines to bypass abs,or b&c express can make a hel line to your spec.

Alternatively,you could probably move the t-piece/lines into the space above the rad-the biggest problem is that bmw use curved steel brake pipe above the engine.
You would need to remove the airbox to gain access.

Back