Great to find you

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleepyowl

Reaction score
Currently in lock down with a new rocket sat in the garage. Just waiting to be allowed out to play and then add a sportsbike

Got to admit I'm torn between the S1000RR and the V2 but definitely coming down in favour on the RR

Looking forward to going through the forum to find out more
Cheers

Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on your new Rocket 3. That?s going to be quite the garage [emoji41]
What model Rocket 3 did you go for?

If you?ve not test ridden the Gen 4 RR, I reckon that will well and truly seal the deal over the V2 [emoji6]

What is your motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information

Welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on your new Rocket 3. That?s going to be quite the garage [emoji41]
What model Rocket 3 did you go for?

If you?ve not test ridden the Gen 4 RR, I reckon that will well and truly seal the deal over the V2 [emoji6]

What is your motorcycling history and what sort of riding do you enjoy?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information

Many thanks

Went for the GT model on the Rocket. due to the bar positioning and like the forward controls. Completely different bike for me. Managed to get 666(!) miles on it before the lock down :unconscious:
Havent had a sportsbike since 2010 Honda CBR1000RR. Had Multistrada/KTM/Triumph all which were mainly ADV bikes. My plan is to have a GS/Rocket and a Sportsbike in the garage. Just retired last week and was one of the lucky ones to have a final salary pension scheme. Very fortunate.

Looking forward to scouring the forums.
Cheers

Panigale V2

Think the Beemer just beats it on the looks department

MDs0Cyq.jpg

y98Xybs.jpg

Many thanks

Went for the GT model on the Rocket. due to the bar positioning and like the forward controls. Completely different bike for me. Managed to get 666(!) miles on it before the lock down :unconscious:
Havent had a sportsbike since 2010 Honda CBR1000RR. Had Multistrada/KTM/Triumph all which were mainly ADV bikes. My plan is to have a GS/Rocket and a Sportsbike in the garage. Just retired last week and was one of the lucky ones to have a final salary pension scheme. Very fortunate.

Looking forward to scouring the forums.
Cheers

That?s a great range of bikes you?ve had!

Congratulations on your retirement, I hope you enjoy it to the fullest, certainly sounds like you?re off to a good start [emoji41]

Back