GoPro

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavis

Reaction score
I'm looking for a cheap GoPro that's ok to take in the sea when snorkelling with my lad. I've seen them for ?150 , any advice is great and if anyone selling one even better. Thanks

I've got a Hero4 Session. Little Black one. Think it was about ?150. Great little camera. Does the job for me and isn't ridiculously expensive like some of them are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunc, You can borrow mine or my new Sony 4K one its awesome and doesn't give the fisheye lens result that the GoPro does. You can take both one for you and one for Kevein.

JimmyMac

Dunc, You can borrow mine or my new Sony 4K one its awesome and doesn't give the fisheye lens result that the GoPro does. You can take both one for you and one for Kevein.

JimmyMac
Thanks Jim for the kind offer but I'm gonna buy one. I'm gonna use it on holiday and I've a track day booked for July in the car plus at the IOM next year.

Around ?150 take a look at Olfi

4k specs and gyro sensors built in so highly recommended đź‘Ť

I've got a Hero4 Session. Little Black one. Think it was about ?150. Great little camera. Does the job for me and isn't ridiculously expensive like some of them are.

Ordered one of these from Halfords for ?149 , thanks for the recommendation. Now what memory card do I need , sd or micro sd ? Thanks.

Ordered one of these from Halfords for ?149 , thanks for the recommendation. Now what memory card do I need , sd or micro sd ? Thanks.

Dunc I bought these for mine just before the TT. Perfect for the high speed GoPro read and write.

Thats the Argos code at the bottom.

SanDisk Extreme 90MBs MicroSD 4K Ready Memory Card - 64GB.
331/7996

JimmyMac

Last edited:
I've got the Hero 3+ and it's brilliant. You can blue tooth it to your phone which isn't great quality but when you plug it in with the cable it's unbelievable quality.

Latest posts

Back