GoPro Mount?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kam187

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I have a GoPro session I'd like to mount on the bike but a little stuck on where and if there is a specific mount people use.

I can't use the top yoke as my AIM SOLO lives there.

Also, if I want to keep it mounted for races, does it need to be lockwired or tethered in a certain way?

Which direction do you want it facing? And what does it need to see?
Have you seen the Wunderlich mount that goes across the screen?

When I had an AIM Solo I used a Kelfab fork mount to hold that whilst the camera went on the yoke.

One I made earlier ...
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
You see, now, if you'd bought my 2D GPS Laptrigger then that would all be in the dash, no need for the AIM ;) :p

#letmeknowwheniamhelping

theres loads of places, side fairing, tail unit, just need to find the flat spot or use a curved mount, right in the air intake is also a good place.

theres loads of places, side fairing, tail unit, just need to find the flat spot or use a curved mount, right in the air intake is also a good place.

I was thinking air intake but no one seems to do it so though there maybe issues.

Not sure how I?ll tether it

i had in there before without any issues, tether can either put a little bolt through or pass a tether through the snorkel in the dash area and tie off there

Back