Good evening all.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One piece kangaroo arlen ness for me - i have 2 piece but i would never use them on track and if im out for a fast blat on the roads i only ever feel safe and comfortable in the one piece.

Thanks for your input Hoops. I used the Dainese Avro on the bike today and initially it felt great fitted wonderfully and was rather flattering (rather like a corset). The elastication works a treat and the internal airflow is very good - that combined with the fact that the elastic is along the thigh and into the crotch area and under the arms I was completely frozen after 20 miles and returned the suit as it is great if you are in Almeria or in the South of France but in Blighty it could only be used on warm summer days. I am therefore going to start looking afresh for kit that does not have a load of elastic and perforations.

I fitted the R&G radiator and oil cooler guards. Not overly impressed as the tie wrap points are not the best and my radiator guard has warped out towards the fairing forcing me to fit little rubber spacers to stop it chafing. Still better than nothing though that's for sure.

Back