Good day for a blast

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soofsayer

Forum Admin
Reaction score
It's been a while since I was on a bike. Felt rough this morning, probably various viruses from the kids, so a few hours on the GS to make me feel better.

Attachments

• image-105383425.jpg
    image-105383425.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 67
At Helmsley there were a few others playing out too.

Over the North Yorkshire Moors. Beautiful. Passed a Motorsport sthou coming back down on the Stokesely / Helmsley tt road, anyone in here?

And the money shot :)

Attachments

• image-929209674.jpg
    image-929209674.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image-639197019.jpg
    image-639197019.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3561319446.jpg
    image-3561319446.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Brilliant!
Was a lovely day here too but only 2 degrees in the morning, By 1pm I had the suncream on as it had risen to 4 degrees.
Still loads of salt on the roads but there was a few brave souls out on sports bikes today.

It was a belter of a day here too....cold as tho....won't be long now guys....... roll on the summer

Can't beat a good money shot soof ! lol

Last edited:
It was a tropical 6 or 7 around North Yorkshire today. Warm in the sun having a coffee and a sausage roll at Helmsley. I was a bit lazy about pics. I found a new road and kept planning to stop and take pics as it was stunning, but it was too warm and comfy to bother, lol, GS goodness :).

Went on a 250 mile round trip to Oban on the West coast from Leven on the East coast of Scotland for a fish supper. My usual route, reminds me of why I live here.

Apologies to anyone who lives in Lincolnshire, this is an everyday view.:glee:

JimmyMac

Hardcore Jimmy... loved that second shot, was that up loch awe side ?

Aye it was Stuart looking across towards Ardanaiseig. I actually stopped the bike and doubled back for that photo, I have never seen Loch Awe so still it was really like a mirror, it was picture postcard stuff.

MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER RIDDEN IN SCOTLAND-COME AND RIDE HERE, BETTER THAN THE CONTINENT. (And we can nearly speak English)

JimmyMac

Aye it was Stuart looking across towards Ardanaiseig. I actually stopped the bike and doubled back for that photo, I have never seen Loch Awe so still it was really like a mirror, it was picture postcard stuff.

MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO HAS NEVER RIDDEN IN SCOTLAND-COME AND RIDE HERE, BETTER THAN THE CONTINENT. (And we can nearly speak English)

JimmyMac

Haha... thats one of my favourite stretches of road, i wrote a an entry in http://www.bestbikingroads.com/ about that very spot.......excellent... great images..cheers

Last edited:
You'll have to get a few days up here Andy, you would love it. You look like you had a great day too.

ill be spending a few hours tomorrow blasting all the shit off the bike.

JimmyMac

Jimmymac, I see the veterans sticker on the box, what were you in?

Latest posts

Back