Gen3 CRC Fairing

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenno78

Reaction score
Hi All. After a bit of a debacle with trying to get Alpha Racing fairings, I'm looking at CRC.

Do these fit to the OEM mounting points or do you need to have a separate kit? It's unclear from their site.

If there's no bracket kit then it's usually just reusing stock mount points.

BTW I haz... (the bum stop is just foam that can be removed)

fe542f96fe1bf3126036dd07a6b68351.jpg

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi All. After a bit of a debacle with trying to get Alpha Racing fairings, I'm looking at CRC.

Do these fit to the OEM mounting points or do you need to have a separate kit? It's unclear from their site.

I've got a set on my Gen 3 - you need the mounting kit which contains 4 small brackets.

Thanks Gobert. Again, I've had feedback from others saying it'll go on with spacers so I'm just a bit lost. Even on their site it doesn't state that you need this kit which is causing the confusion.

Cheers

Possibly but I wanted to be able to remove the belly pan and side panels easily hence why I went with CRCs solution.

what is it you're after exactly? i've a full used set, and also a front nose,side panel+belly pan.

or crc you definatley need brackets to fit the belly pan+side panels. front nose fits straight on without anything else,just uses mirror points to attatch

Latest posts

Back