Gen 4 goodies

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupracing

Reaction score
Decided to part with my s1000rr so lovely things are for sale. All item in excellent condition

Black TST industries rear lights and adjustable number plate - ?210 posted
Front carbon mudguard - ?120 posted
full six carbon chain guard -?110 posted
evotech bar end weights - ?25 posted
evotech front fork protectors - ?30 posted
evotech rear protectors -?30 posted
Arrow pro race Titanium end can - can is in excellent condition but I have drilled several holes in baffle to tune sound. -?250 posted

pics will follow

Last edited:
Since I can?t edit my original post with price revisions, I will consider offers on any of the items

Tst industries rear lights and tail tidy reduced to ?185 posted. Will need new heat shrink for the small connectors as I had to disconnect them to remove from the bike

Pm'd you re axle protectors.

Have you tracked the bike with that can on how did it do on noise tests?
Can't see how the baffle fits in, Arrow website isn't that helpful, how does it fix in? The can looks longer than mine (Racefit Growler, no DB killer possible), so could be quieter, which is what I'm looking for.

Cheers

I haven?t tracked it but it?s pretty loud without the baffle once the valve opens, I would think it would pass noise restrictions with it in as it?s barely louder than stock and was actually quiet than stock before I drilled the holes in the baffle . I hope that helps

44 teeth did a video so you can hear what it sounds like. There was an increase in power as well :)

https://youtu.be/3T5apfM9UyA

Evotech Front and rear protectors now sold.

items remaining

TST industries rear lights and adjustable tail tidy
Belly pan cat cover
Full six carbon chain guard
Evotech bar end weights

Latest posts

Back