Front end push

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masho46

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys can any of you give me a pointer as to why going round a sweeping bend that tightens up before exiting the bike felt like the front was pushing me to the left on a right hander.To the point I backed off the throttle which i knew would make it worse this was on the road not track and I didn't go into it too fast I wound the throttle on just before the apex this was a 2 laned road and it pushed me from the inside to the outside lane hence the backing off at about 90mph .I appreciate this is a minefield I've done nothing to the bike suspension wise yet it was in dynamic mode any pointers appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Try it in race see if that helps any, doubt it?s engine braking related if you?re on the gas at the time. Failing that set up ride mode pro and see how it goes with fixed settings.

also, 90 is too slow, up it to 110 and you?ll be fine.

Also finding it difficult to turn, been set up for track but still prefer my gen 3. Will say, it's better at a higher speed but my nuts have shrunk nowadays !

Maybe, increase rear rebound to slow the extension of the shock when accelerating.

Also finding it difficult to turn, been set up for track but still prefer my gen 3. Will say, it's better at a higher speed but my nuts have shrunk nowadays !
I hear you same here just didn't want to admit it after spending that sort of money.

Different tyres make a huge difference to how it feels too. Might not account for running wide though.
Got diabolo corsa 2s on which I'm loving so far plenty of feedback.Need to get it in pro mode and have a dabble at trying to get a setting for the road plenty of vids on here to start with.

Latest posts

Back