Front discs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Bought some ebc front discs but they dont allow the fitment of abs ring. Am i right in assuming that abs, traction control, anti wheelie and just about everything will be useless if fitted? Sounds like i gotta man up and ride it 'properly' lol

Yes mate-without the ABS ring,no ABS,DTC etc.In fact without the front ring you probably won't go anywhere unless you switch it all off.
You'll have to man up and send 'em back!

Yes mate-without the ABS ring,no ABS,DTC etc.In fact without the front ring you probably won't go anywhere unless you switch it all off.
You'll have to man up and send 'em back!

You are right, there will be no ABS DTC etc.
However you cab ride without the front ring. I put my front wheel in the wrong ay round once, got to the end of my road and bike hadnt done its pre ride checks so stopped to see why the lights were still flashing, and noticed the ABS ring on the wrong side :/

You are right, there will be no ABS DTC etc.
However you cab ride without the front ring. I put my front wheel in the wrong ay round once, got to the end of my road and bike hadnt done its pre ride checks so stopped to see why the lights were still flashing, and noticed the ABS ring on the wrong side :/

Yes,that makes good sense(not putting the wheel in the wrong way round!)as the system couldn't set itself.

Latest posts

Back