Forum trackday

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forum Trackday 2012 Face Off!!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
gaz3014 link=topic=392.msg4774#msg4774 date=1330096618 said:
Not done a track day in the UK (Nurburgring only ;D),
(Off Topic I Know,) Almost the same here, have not been on track here since 2002, only ever go to the Ring now ;D

Godzilla link=topic=392.msg4776#msg4776 date=1330097149 said:
kingfixer link=topic=392.msg4775#msg4775 date=1330097008 said:
I voted for Donny only based one the ease of getting there. ;)

So did I. Well also that I have been around Donington on 2 wheels and it was the first place I went to see bike racing live.

Thats because 1 of the 2 tracks is a fantastic varied track that has held wsb motogp and f1 events and has a great history of various racing battles like Senna's 1993 opening lap and is located in the middle of the country the other is some southern club circuit with a bit of fresh tarmac layed down last year for soft southern shandy drinkers........ not that i want to swing the voting or anything ;D

andybarsblade link=topic=392.msg4780#msg4780 date=1330102639 said:

So did I. Well also that I have been around Donington on 2 wheels and it was the first place I went to see bike racing live.

Thats because 1 of the 2 tracks is a fantastic varied track that has held wsb motogp and f1 events and has a great history of various racing battles like Senna's 1993 opening lap and is located in the middle of the country the other is some southern club circuit with a bit of fresh tarmac layed down last year for soft southern shandy drinkers........ not that i want to swing the voting or anything ;D

:D :D (and I meant 4 wheels not 2)

andybarsblade link=topic=392.msg4780#msg4780 date=1330102639 said:

Don't knock it till you've tried it Andy, shandy I mean.

I'm sure when we went to the nec Andy I was drinking Stella straight :) and you brought me a pint to wahoo ;D . I have done donington and snetterton both very different but both good and 2 of the soft Essex southerners haven't even voted yet!!! Lol

Ps. Just so everyone knows its majority rule,even Admin cannot fix the vote, it's against all forum site codes if anyone was wondering and cannot be alter by us!!

Godzilla link=topic=392.msg4804#msg4804 date=1330120211 said:
I just flipped the coin for you UJ, it came down on Donington.

That was only because you insisted on doing the best of three after the first two came up as Snetts. ;)

Never done one.but I feel the need as I normaly go out for early morning blasts to get my kicks.but the state of roads are getting worse.so I think it's brands for me.or may be lydden hill is it.although I hear it's a small track?

Lydden is about half the size of Brands Indy Circuit. A load of my local mates go quite regularly and have a good time so it can't be all bad. :)

Oulton, Donnington or Cadwell, are closest for me.

Never done a track day, so would need some coaching to begin with, but well up for it!

I did Donington Last Thursday and again this Tuesday. one with no Limits and one with Focused events.

The circuit is better since they opened out the esses. Its a great track as is fast but technical.
Cadwell is my other favorite as its again a technical circuit but is like a country lane after riding Donington.

I would like to do oulton Snetterton and Cadwell when the summer gets here as i will have to camp the night before( don't like the thought of 4am set off for snetterton)

I'm super keen to do a track day at Oulton as soon as, but I'd like to meet some of you guys. Only done one other track day so I'll go with the flow..... although my vote can be bought ;)

Golding link=topic=392.msg6663#msg6663 date=1333485778 said:
I'm super keen to do a track day at Oulton as soon as, but I'd like to meet some of you guys. Only done one other track day so I'll go with the flow..... although my vote can be bought ;)

I am at Oulton on the 25th April with a couple of mates.

Latest posts

Back