Forum meet 2019 Ideas?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyingscotsman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I think that all of us who did the forum NC500/NC767 ride last May had a great time.

How about starting to think of a 2019 meet/trip in this thread:

If I can start with one idea:

How about a Yorkshire meet? This could be central enough for both the Southern members & the Scottish contingent.

I suggested Yorkshire for last year and the year before. Although it makes sense being in the middle and the riding is great with lots to do on an evening etc, not many can be bothered to venture much past their patch so it fell on deaf ears.

Bear in mind that the new bike is not going to be about until June / July so to get the best turnout it needs to realistically be September time for a meet.

I will try to attend anything going.
Or I may just come up north and bother Soof into showing me some good roads :)

I'm away 22nd to 26th August... Malaga to get drunk and (play) golf ... good either side of that for me lads..

Stuart's Galaxy sent this !

I think mid September is probably the best option. Easier to find accommodation, weather is usually perfect, school holidays over, oldies have buggered off to spain.

I will be up for it this year, had to miss last year because I was away.

Yorkshire and September works for me, so will keep an eye on this and fingers crossed nothing crops up with work in the mean time...

Latest posts

Back