Forum Game

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felix

Reaction score
Hi guys,

We used to have this game on the last forum I was on and I found it really fun and got everyone out doing something,
The aim of the game is:
One person sets a landmark really and everyone who wants to participate has to go a find this landmark, e.g. go take a photo with your bike next to a church, The first person to upload a photo with their bike next to a church wins that point and then sets the next landmark. This can go on until someone reaches 10 points and then wins a prize? Something we used to do and I really enjoyed it got me out on the bike. Was wondering if it's something everyone would like to do!

Cheers

Sounds like a bit of fun, least it would encourage peeps to use their bikes. I would be up for it.

For the last few months mine could only be photographed next to optimisers.

JimmyMac

Yeah would really like it to kick off but seems it won't be very popular :(

I've got a church at the bottom of the road, for example. It's a good idea but might need a little thought to make it more interesting, treasure hunt ?

What do you mean treasure hunt? Someone hides something somewhere and others have to travel to find it?

I think this sounds like a bit of fun too, very much like Geocaching as FS says.

And as Jimmy says anything that encourages people to go out for a ride is a good thing! :)

Hey Ben, how about you put some of that unwanted CF of yours somewhere as the first treasure lol ;) ???

As I won't be going out can I set the first item?

One of the Queens Jubilee Beacons (Soof you cannot post previously taken shots!)

Jubilee+Beacon.jpg

Latest posts

Back