First ride out after big off

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy

Reaction score
Ive had the s1k out tonite, first time since my major off on the 7th of May , I bought it back off the insurance and rebuilt it ,so now its a cat d but got it insured today and it goes well, no difference from before off. I was a bit nervous at first but with in 20 mins back to normal riding (just abit slower lol) fooking aching like hell now tho but good to be back on it.

Billy

Ive had the s1k out tonite, first time since my major off on the 7th of May , I bought it back off the insurance and rebuilt it ,so now its a cat d but got it insured today and it goes well, no difference from before off. I was a bit nerous at first but with in 20 mins back to normal riding (just abit slower lol) fooking aching like hell now tho but good to be back on it.

Billy

Good for you, enjoy your "new" bike

Davy

Didn't know you'd crashed it mate, what happened?

Hi Andy
Cant really say on here but a car pulled out of the left hand lane into the right on a nice long straight dual carriage way (if you get my drift) It did narf hurt tho lol

Track day on Monday booked (iust to get my confidence back ) that's what I told the wife lol

car pulled out of the left hand lane into the right on a nice long straight dual carriage way

I translate that into:

I was majorly speeding on a dual carriage way, a car ahead pulled into my lane not expecting me to be doing ???mph and then 'Crash, bang, wallop'

Nothing like putting a few demons to bed - when you get back on. well done mate... and for fucks sake be careful lol

Back