Ey up from Yorkshire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sagalout

Reaction score
Hi there, new S1000RR owner after 5 years off sports bikes whilst I spent some time on a GS for touring with a pillion (the kids!).

Still love the GS and will never sell it but had a sports bike/trackday itch I needed to scratch again (came from a GSXR1000/750/ZX9R etc before the GS). Always liked the look of the S1000RR, especially in the motorsport colours. I couldn't justify a 2015> for the amount of use it will get compared to the GS, but I still think the original ones look pretty awesome, and the technology compared to the last GSXR I had is still like a spaceship!

Just need some warmer weather now, but going to book in a few days at Cadwell and Oulton for the spring months. Loved track days in the past but always struggled to find the time without eating into holidays, but now working a 4 day week so a lot more free time.

GS got to meet it's new playmate today - it looks a little cross about it though!

32005792753_1dca7d41e1_b.jpg

Bring on the sunshine!

Welcome Sagalout, perfect blend of bikes you've got there (I have a GS too), you're going to enjoy that Sthou when the roads dry up :)

Hi sagalout, welcome to the forum and thanks for your support:). I have the same mix in my garage, good taste no doubt, as well as our choice of abode. Probably see you about once the temps warm up a bit. Enjoy.

Hi Sagalout, I was wondering if you would join the best forum on the net after seeing your post on ukGSer today. There are lots of really decent guys and girls on here and none of the racist "banter" that seems to be clogging up some other sites.

Hope to met up at some point as the forum meet could be down your way this year.

Welcome

JimmyMac

Yeah I had a little look around whilst researching the bike and it looks like a great forum so have become a paid up member straight away - UKGSER is becoming a bit too Daily Mail these days!

Nice roads around harrogate, pately bridge road is good but not in a van. i do all my work from the harrogate shop so u never know. Might cross paths 1 day

I used to work in Harrogate - at HPI - on some faceless industrial estate. Was a nice drive there and even better coming home though :) Some good roads. Yorkshire show week was horrendous but I guess that's to be expected. I bet it's a nice place to live.

Latest posts

Back