Ex S1000RR Rider

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2670

Reaction score
Hi Had a gorgeous 2015 S1000RR. Still the best quickshifter I've had. Sadly not the machine to go touring on. Have a KTM Superduke GT. Never goign to own a GS/RS, but next bike might be an XR.
Steve

Hi Had a gorgeous 2015 S1000RR. Still the best quickshifter I've had. Sadly not the machine to go touring on. Have a KTM Superduke GT. Never goign to own a GS/RS, but next bike might be an XR.
Steve
I've got an RR for track and xr for road.
The XR has to be THE bike for road and touring! Better than a super Duke GT or muktitrasda

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

That?s a great two bike garage you have!
What have been your favourite experiences on the RR and GT thus far?

Enjoy the forum [emoji41]

Welcome to the forum Steve, I had my S1000RR for 8 years then Px'd it for my KTM Superduke GT... Fantastic bike and IMO better than the XR.. I test rode a few XR's before purchasing the GT.. Keep your GT :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

EAMG

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Steve, I had my S1000RR for 8 years then Px'd it for my KTM Superduke GT... Fantastic bike and IMO better than the XR.. I test rode a few XR's before purchasing the GT.. Keep your GT :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

EAMG

I like the GT, but the gearbox not as smooth the beemer. Nice if KTM brought out a V4 version!

I like the GT, but the gearbox not as smooth the beemer. Nice if KTM brought out a V4 version!

The gear box on my GT is one of the smoothest I've ever experienced............really good road bike for the type of roads I ride on once I'd sorted a few things. I was quite disappointed when I first got my GT - loads of vibes and nowhere near the amount of shove KTM / GT Owners rave about. After fitting a Rotti airbox / decat / PC5 / custom map it at least makes the power and torque that I expected with the only downside being the fairly average electronic suspension.

Latest posts

Back