Ex Riders BMW S1000RR Race Bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevsrevs

Reaction score
Selling on behalf of a friend who is semi illiterate when it comes to using computers!!

Immaculate 2014 S1000RR, no v5 this bike was built by Riders Racing Crew Chief, IDM Spec Motor, 210 BHP, engine has done the isle of man tt (rode by Martin Jessop) and i have done 4 Euro trips and one uk day (Mugello, Portimao, 2 x Almeria and a Anglesey). Full Alpha Racing carbon bodywork and fairings, Alpha Racing quick shifter, Alpha Racing traction buttons, Alpha Racing quick action throttle, Alpha Racing fuel tank top, Alpha Racing ignition switches, Alpha Racing lock stops, Alpha Racing Carbon top fairing bracket, Alpha Racing rear sets, Alpha Racing shock linkage, Alpha Racing swing arm pivot, HP4 dash, K-Tech fork internals, K-Tec rear shock, Hel brake lines, race spec clip on's, DID chain JT sprockets, HP4 Race Wheels, Brembo front race discs, Akrapovic titanium carbon race exhuast system, GB engine covers, R&G fork sliders, Fitted with many new parts. This bike is so impressive in the flesh. Bike was purchased August last year direct from Riders BMW Bridgwater for ?13950

Any Questions please ask

Price is ?11750

Also if anyone could help i don't know how to add pictures?

Selling on behalf of a friend who is semi illiterate when it comes to using computers!!

Immaculate 2014 S1000RR, no v5 this bike was built by Riders Racing Crew Chief, IDM Spec Motor, 210 BHP, engine has done the isle of man tt (rode by Martin Jessop) and i have done 4 Euro trips and one uk day (Mugello, Portimao, 2 x Almeria and a Anglesey). Full Alpha Racing carbon bodywork and fairings, Alpha Racing quick shifter, Alpha Racing traction buttons, Alpha Racing quick action throttle, Alpha Racing fuel tank top, Alpha Racing ignition switches, Alpha Racing lock stops, Alpha Racing Carbon top fairing bracket, Alpha Racing rear sets, Alpha Racing shock linkage, Alpha Racing swing arm pivot, HP4 dash, K-Tech fork internals, K-Tec rear shock, Hel brake lines, race spec clip on's, DID chain JT sprockets, HP4 Race Wheels, Brembo front race discs, Akrapovic titanium carbon race exhuast system, GB engine covers, R&G fork sliders, Fitted with many new parts. This bike is so impressive in the flesh. Bike was purchased August last year direct from Riders BMW Bridgwater for ?13950

Any Questions please ask

Price is ?11750

70a1c79582be6146ac3fd1b417ad65cc.jpg
6aa814afd571cdaf9cb702346c5371a4.jpg
43525be64928caf57ef405477c9bbb6b.jpg
9a5e2f95834d8db2eb1df64178d6ee6d.jpg
ddd1b98f80d20a671766d9db3877fdf1.jpg
46c29442e7e8ea61ca4be03d75545a90.jpg
8cc31a0fe41bb6d4637cf8201a5c7779.jpg
57b5f08f52327f45b660fe9e2500f84d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can get the V5 if you want (new owner can) if it's never been registered.
Great spec. Perfect weapon for the track, ready to go.

I think you can get the V5 if you want (new owner can) if it's never been registered.

Not necessarily. A lot of genuine race bikes that are supplied directly from the Factory for that purpose come without a frame number. Bikes that I?ve bought in the past directly from the manufacturer for race use have either had their frames stamped ?For Race Use? or were supplied completely blank and were not registered. It?s not a problem so long as you receive proof of supply, and the original sales invoice, when purchasing. Without a frame number you can?t generate a V5. For bikes that have been converted to track use only and are sold without V5s (with no provenance) things can be somewhat murkier and should be approached with caution. Riders have a very good history of building TT/SSTK/BSB race bikes and this one looks to be an excellent example!

Latest posts

Back