Evening

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastasflip

Reaction score
Just joined the forum after stupidly test riding an RR last Saturday at Chester Motorad from then on in I can't stop wanting one. So I thought I'd better join the forum to brush up on them. So here I am ........Hello:motorcyclesmilieK:

Hi there. I didn't even test ride one,just went for a look and next thing I've joined the forum and traded in my blade. 1 year on and best decision I've ever made,love it[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening, shoot with any questions. But overall its the swiss army knife of the supersports...no major recalls.

- Sent from Mobile

Just joined the forum after stupidly test riding an RR last Saturday at Chester Motorad from then on in I can't stop wanting one. So I thought I'd better join the forum to brush up on them. So here I am ........Hello:motorcyclesmilieK:

Welcome to the forum, what are you riding at the moment?

Welcome to the forum flip!

My SThou was the best decision I made in motorcycling, love it. Has got to be the most versatile road and track Sport Bike by a country mile.

BMW warranty is rock solid too and I've had a good experience so far with my dealership.

Best of luck with your decision,

Oli

Welcome along! Fatal thing that - test rides are dangerous and should come with a 'Can be hazardous to your bank account' warning. I'm sure you'll love the beemer though - top bike, does everything brilliantly.

Hi mate welcome to the forum.

As the lads say tell us a bit more..current and past rides for example..

Cheers

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back