Evening...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sithefire

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been a long time reader of the forum and thought it would be a good time to join it properly now, i currently ride a 2015 in the motorsports colours but have recently ordered a 2017 model as the deal they gave me was to good to say no, I'm still waiting for a delivery date on this though. i will be keen to replace the stock exhaust as soon as possible so am keen to hear what other 17 owners have opted for.
Regards,
Si

Hi Si, great to have you here, sounds like you gat a great deal, well done bet you can't wait.

Hope you get the weather to enjoy the new bike.

JimmyMac

Cheers for the welcome, it was nearly a day out on the bike today but alas life got in the way again... always seems the way of late !

Welcome along si. Very interested in your too good to be true deal.. does your dealer have any more like that? i've got the same 2015 bike, motorsport colours and am considering an upgrade.

Welcome Si, yes share the info!
You never know it might temp more of us who have the old tatty bikes:tears_of_joy:

Hello Si, welcome to the forum. Good to hear you got a good deal. What sort of riding do you do and whereabouts?

I took the 15 in for its annual service at Bahnstormers in Alton just over a week ago, got speaking to the the guy who sold me the 15 and basically said when the numbers add up I'd be up for getting a new bike, after bit of number crunching and tooth sucking plus 2 coffee's and several fig rolls the deal was done, well one I was happy with 😉
Regards riding it I'm based in the Reading area, only recently returned to riding in the last 5 yrs, had a CBR600, then a 14 plate Blade, then the 15 plate s1000rr, I'm certainly not the fastest of riders, not by a long way, I do enjoy getting out to Loomies or the H cafe when shifts allow, I also try and get abroad on the bike having done Switzerland and Austria in previous years, I am on heading to Slovenia this year on the new bike, or that's the plan 😉

Haha. Fig rolls bet you needed the toilet after them Si, just kidding and welcome to the forum..

Stuart

Sent from Galaxy S7

Hi Si,
I'm a new S1000rr owner but a 2016 model. I've just ordered an Arrow works titanium carby for mine just waiting for it to be delivered this week 😀.
Regards,
Dan

Hi Si,
I'm a new S1000rr owner but a 2016 model. I've just ordered an Arrow works titanium carby for mine just waiting for it to be delivered this week 😀.
Regards,
Dan

Sweet, even the stock can sounds mint despite being fugly lol, I'm not sure what exhaust il go for yet, I'm not even sure there's that many to choose from yet !

I took the 15 in for its annual service at Bahnstormers in Alton just over a week ago, got speaking to the the guy who sold me the 15 and basically said when the numbers add up I'd be up for getting a new bike, after bit of number crunching and tooth sucking plus 2 coffee's and several fig rolls the deal was done, well one I was happy with

Cool. Did you get any extras?
I went in there (just before the '17 models were released) to discuss the purchase of a '17 model RR. I ended up talking to a salesman who outlined a few figures and we agreed to discuss more once the '17 bikes were released. Once they had been released, he never returned my calls. Shame because they're the most convenient dealer to me and it's a great ride out there.

Only a tail tidy bud, shame about your experience with them, I've only had good ones, so far lol

Latest posts

Back